Friday, October 28, 2011

Just in time for Halloween...some more cemetery wandering!

I actually didn't go into this cemetery yesterday, since I had an appointment I had to get to, and I've definitely been to more rundown, spookier cemeteries than this one, but it was pouring rain and just so dark and gloomy out, and the entrance with the leafless vine was kind of creepy, that I had to stop and take a few photos. This is the church cemetery at St. Boniface Catholic Church in Elmont, on Long Island, just over the border from Queens County. I love cemeteries but I think even I would get a little spooked by actually being in a cemetery on Halloween, especially on a day like this!

St. Boniface Catholic Church cemetery, Elmont, New York. Taken Oct. 27, 2011.

Through the gate at St. Boniface cemetery, Elmont. Oct. 27, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment